Friday, March 6, 2009

Classical Christian Homeschooling Online Catalog: Orthography of Grammar (1-2 Grades)

As we finish the first chapter of Zoology I Flying Things, I consider that the remaining weeks of the school year leave me no other choice but to plan for next year, not buy - mind you. Just to plan. I'm am reminded by this site Classical Christian Homeschooling Online Catalog: Orthography of Grammar (1-2 Grades) and relieved for some idea of what to look for in language arts materials. Our trip through First Language Lessons will finish for G#1. I don't know much about Lexile ratings or how much he should be reading, but for now, I'm not scared so bad that I should send him back into the classroom. Dictation works, memorization satisfies and composition looms. What to do? I wonder if it's time to pray about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment