Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm still singing Gary Indiana Gary Indiana Gary....

Yep, We took the kids to see the local high school production of Music Man yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful afternoon in the 'burbs, but our favorite babysitter was playing the clarinet in the pit band and the children enjoyed the music even if I couldn't understand all the words/dialogue of the production. It was fun AND there was time to mow the lawn for the first time this season. The kids did play with their friends for hours AND I did get gardening done. It all fit in just fine.

Now for week 32 of school and almost 160 days of school. Here we go!

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

The Music Man was the first Broadway-type musical I saw that wasn't at my high school - I think it was a local or small touring production at the Globe Theatre atn Odessa College ...all I remember is that it was super fun. So brava for taking the kids!

Post a Comment