Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The University of Nottingham Science Videos

I'm beginning to see that odd science professionals are able to put a bit of fun into our day with videos. For chemistry study last year we watched many videos from the University of Nottingham Chemistry Department. So, when I found that were were videos from that university's physics department, I was thrilled. I can't wait to see what my kids think of those. We started school this week with a restricted schedule.  We will enjoy the homeschool expo on Friday and Satruday.  It will be the first time I've heard Susan Wise Baurer in person. She wrote many of our materials for classical education.  Next week we begin Elemental Science's Physics for the Grammar Stage and I'm thrilled to include the physics videos from the other side of the pond.  Try the video about a vuvuzela and see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment