Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Busy, Good

We've been absent from the blog for a couple of months because of travel and activity.  I'm constantly stunned when asked about socializing my 3Gs.  It really isn't a problem.  Travel to Turkiye in late September found us near the border of Syria on a non-warring evening, then to Cappadokia and a non-muezzin neighborhood of Istanbul.  Then in November, we traveled through Frankfurt to Vienna and Budapest. So, you'd think I had more to write about, which is quite true, but I'm dealing with grading math papers instead. Oh, and I didn't mention that the kitchen here is quite re-done since Labor Day when the Daddy gave us permission to take down a wall, replace the drywall, hire an electrician, hire a carpenter and helped us install cabinets in order to enjoy for the unknown time we get to live here. 

Pictures are available, but those math papers are calling my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment