Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun insights

I just got some insight from a fun survey I took about where I prefer to live. Try is and let me know what you think... http://www.blogthings.com/whereshouldyoulivequiz/

Also, one from Jessica of Savannah, GA, a survey about a personality preference towards the South or the North is found at http://www.blogthings.com/areyouayankeeordixiequiz/.

Lots of fun. My results were as follows:

70/30 Yankee from Iowa farmgirl "You're so Yankee, it's possible you've never even been to the South!" This is fun! It's true too b/c I've avoided East Texas, most of Georgia and Florida, all of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. I might also add that I do prefer to live in the central time zone over most definitely the East and West. The only other place to try on the North American continent is the mountain time zone for all kinds of majesty and personality.

"You are definitely an urban person, but not any old city will do. Live in a small city: You want a city that matches you well. For you, big cities lack individuality.You prefer a smaller city with lots of personality, local culture, and history." Small is good and I agree that the best stuff has happened in my life in Omaha and Johnson County Kansas, but all kinds of good stuff awaits in Chicagoland.

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

Mine is exactly true which I'm sure is no surprise: You should live in a big city. You don't want anything in particular out of life... you want it all. You crave new and exciting experiences. And you get bored fairly easily. Only very big cities can keep you entertained and stimulated.

Post a Comment