Monday, June 9, 2008

Other Summer break activities




I've just found a new interesting blog http://handmadehomeschool.wordpress.com. They seem to be very multi-cultural, all too welcome to this Iowa farmgirl in suburban Chicago (I can only get so much from the walk thru IKEA). The latest reading material include the above pictured books. I've actually used librivox for The Burgess book.
Number one boy just lost his 2nd front tooth and enjoyed the book very much.
I'm beginning books about China with the purpose of covering ancient Asia and China before we officially begin school again at the beginning of August (prior to the 2008 Olympics in China). I've actually been accused of CIA behavior/writing and I fully intend to exercize my skills in home-schooling as well.
The little girl still insists on bringing up the issue of a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment